August 7, 2011

New Blog Button

I have only been part of the blog world for 2 weeks and I am completely obsessed!  I have found so many wonderful teachers and amazing ideas out in cyberland.  I am continually in awe of all the amazing things going on in classrooms all around the country.  Our kids are really lucky! Again, thank you all for sharing your ideas and inspiring me.

Today's blog inspiration came from Marisa at iDream iPlan iTeach who recently updated her blog button.  
So, I decided to follow suit and make my own.

Then, while making the new button I decided to change my whole look.  
I hope you guys like it.  
It's a little more cutesy and fun.  :)


 Please grab my button on the side bar and/or add me to your blog roll.  :) 

Happy Blogging!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, I love the new look!! Thanks for the shout out!

    Marisa
    iDream.iPlan.iTeach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only been on here a week and am a VERY happy camper. Thanks for being my friend on Blogspot. I can't wait to see what you share this year! - Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts!