July 12, 2015

Sunday Scoop 3-2-1

Today I'm linking up with The Teaching Trio for the Sunday Scoop.  I love the whole idea of this linky and the 3-2-1 format. Fun!


So, here's what's shaking this Sunday...


3 Things I HAVE to Do:
  1. I love my corgis, but good grief do they shed! Ugh! In the battle between me and dog fur I am loosing...badly. 
  2. Why does it seem that you wake up one day and your hair just looks terrible.  It sneaks up on you. Everything is fine until that fatal morning.  Well, my friends, we are there.  It is time.
  3. Summer time for teachers means scheduling (and attending) all those necessary appointments. Better now than during the school year, but I have giving up my pool time for a teeth cleaning. Sometimes being a responsible adult is lame. :)
2 Things I HOPE to Do:
  1. I'm working on a few new products for my store that I'm really excited about wrapping up. Stay tuned for some wild math task cards & a super fun summer activity!
  2.  Summer for me is usually about reading by the pool... everyday. I haven't gotten there as much as I would like this summer, so I'm looking forward to clocking a few leisurely afternoons in the sun.
 1 Thing I'm HAPPY to Do:

It's Tonight!! Woohoo!!

What are y'all up to?!?  Hop on over to The Teaching Trio to see what other bloggers are up to this week and join the fun.  

 





Also, don't forget to check out my Back to School Essentials linky party to see what teachers all over the globe are buying for B2S. Please link up & share your own back to school must-haves!! 

http://theteachingthief.blogspot.com/2015/07/back-to-school-essentials-linky-party.html
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts!