June 25, 2013

Follow Me on Feedly Button - Add Yours Today!


That time is almost here.  It's time to say...
And hello Feedly...or Bloglovin'...or Feedly...or Bloglovin'... It's been a tough decision.

BUT, now that I am fully rockin' the Feedly, I wanted others  to follow my blog easily with Feedly too.

So... I returned to Google.  With one quick search, I found the Feedly suggestion page and in the comments, I found the answer.

One wonderful blogger from...well, I'm not really sure where, but her blog is written in Dutch...

Anyway...one wonderful blogger, wrote the html code for a "Follow me on Feedly button" and posted it. My hero!

You can get the code here: http://lokakid.blogspot.be/2013/04/feedly-follow-button.html

It's super easy and directions are given in both English and Dutch, in case you want to test your language prowess.

Now, we can all easily follow our favorite blogs with whatever feed your heart desires. Please add your own "Follow me on Feedly" button, so all of us Feedly users can stay in touch with one easy click.

P.S. Feedly will keep track of your number of subscribers, so you can still count followers. Cool, huh?
Follow me on Feedly

Click above to test the magical Feedly button! 


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for providing me a way to keep "in touch" with you :) I will be following you on feedly soon!

    :) Nicole
    Tadpole Tidbits
    www.mrscorbitt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I really prefer Feedly but I seem to be in the minority here...at least with teaching blogs. I just wanted people to be able to follow any way they wanted. It seems silly to limit to one format. Thanks for following!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for finding this button and sharing how to add it. You said that Feedly will keep track of the number of subscribers but I don't know how to access that information. Can you please tell me? Thank you. (P.S. I'm a reply blogger so you'll be able to respond in an email if you choose.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    It's great that you added a Feedly button (and showed other people how to do so!) to be followed on Feedly, but even though Feedly is an amazing app, some people may want to use another Reader, like the Digg Reader for example.

    Maybe you could add a SubToMe button which works with every reader?
    https://www.subtome.com/#/

    Check how it looks like on http://blog.superfeedr.com/ for example (big follow button the middle!)

    Please, let me know what you think. I'm more than happy to provide material for a post too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this. I was so frustrated with the tut at Feedly. Grrrr! LOL! I shared this link on my blog if you would like to come by and take a peek. www.myneed2craft.blogspot.com Hugs! Terri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts!