December 3, 2011

Sunshine Beats Stress

Hi everyone! How are you?  It's been awhile.
I have been out of the bloggy world for far too long. I'm embarrassed that I completely missed the month of November. It has been a tough couple of weeks at school.  I have been so overwhelmed, stressed and anxious about the progress of my students, benchmark scores, RTI paperwork, ISP paperwork, and of course the impending STAAR test. For awhile there, I was falling apart.

I regained some composure and have found some better ways to handle my stress.  One way is to read the comments from you all.  Thank you so much for not giving up on my blog.  In fact, even in my absence another amazing fellow blogger nominated me for the Sunshine Award.  I needed some sunshine, so I HUGE thank you to Tina over at Quench Your First. Please go check out her incredible blog.


The Sunshine Award rules are...
1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. And pass the award to 10~12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know you awarded them.

* Favorite Color?  blue
* Favorite Animal?  dogs
* Favorite Number? 3
* Favorite Drink? I love coffee. I drink a tall white chocolate americano with a dash of cream. Delish!
* Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
* Your Passion? Lately, I have been obsessed with puzzles. (I have found this is another good way to destress.)
* Giving or Getting Presents?  I love giving, especially when I have found the perfect gift.
* Favorite day? Saturday
* Favorite flowers? Gerber Daisies

Here are 12 more blogs I have chosen to pass this award on to:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award, Amanda! :) - Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have totally made my day. Thanks so much and I equally enjoy your blog. From the bottom of my heart~ Thanks a million~ Tara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts!