July 16, 2015

Favorite Shows to Watch While Working

Hey y'all!

I'm a little late to the party, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to talk about my favorite TV shows and The Third Grade Nest is having the perfect linky.

Every month Hailey hosts a Top Ten Favorites Linky Party. Such a fun idea! This month is all about your favorite TV shows to watch while you create, blog, grade, and lesson plan.

I love TV. I really do. It's an addiction and I'll be the first to admit I have a problem. I have a DVR, an Amazon Prime Account, Netflix streaming, and HBO Now.  See.. I told you. I have a problem.

Soooo... it was really hard to limit to just 10 shows, but here's my list....


You can see I totally cheated and put Arrow & The Flash together but I figured since one is a spin-off it counts, right? Lots of comedies made my list, because they are just some of my favorites and so quotable! Of course, this is only the tip of the iceberg of TV I love.  I feel certain I have left one of my absolute favorites off the list, but these were the first 10 that came to mind.

Oh no!! I'm just now realizing I forgot Sherlock.  I love Sherlock. I love Benedict Cumberbatch. How did that happen?!? I clearly do not have a mind palace.  Who else out there chomping at the bit for next season?!? I'm hearing January 2016 to start filming. I may just need to start from the beginning... again.



What are some of your favorite shows to watch and work to?

Happy Watching & Working!!







  
Don't forget to check out my Back to School Essential Linky Party to see what teachers (myself included) are naming as their absolutely essential back to school items. Share your must-haves in the comments section and link up to join the up! 

http://theteachingthief.blogspot.com/2015/07/back-to-school-essentials-linky-party.html

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait for Sherlock to come out again - hearing rumors about a Victorian Era Christmas event. I will probably start from the beginning again too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts!