July 2, 2015

Currently July

Happy Wednesday Thursday folks!

Today, I'm linking up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her famous monthly linky party: Currently. I can't even remember the last time I was on my game enough to link up. Feels good. :)

So... here's what's shakin'....CURRENTLY...


Listening: 
I love to just put random shuffle on my iPhone and see what comes up. You can hear anything and everything and I just love the random. It can go from the Bleachers to Macklemore to Katy Perry to Bruno Mars to Death Cab for Cutie.  I just love the variety.

Loving: 
Why did I wait so long to get on Instagram?!? I have no idea, but I'm addicted now. If you don't already, please click here to follow me.  We'll have soooo much fun!


Thinking: 
It's almost the most wonderful time of year...if you're a teacher that is! It's almost school supply season. I was in Office Max yesterday and they were definitely clearing out space and starting to set up for school supplies!! Ahhh!! I need new pens, new markers, new post its... well, basically new everything!!

I love the Pilot Precise V5! They are pretty much magical!

Wanting: 
My Amazon box should be here any day now, but I want it NOW.  :)  It is filled with wonderful books that I'm chomping at the bit to read. Look what I found online...

This picture makes me sooo happy! Amazon boxes and coffee. I'm in heaven. LOL. Can you tell I lived in the Seattle area for 10 years?  I can still consider them local, right?!

Needing: 
This summer I took the plunge into TPT. For years I have been posting the quality effective resource on TPT for free but they weren't always super cute. But now... I've purchased all super adorable clip art from Scrappin' Doodles and Creative Clips and I'm totally obsessed with making everything cute and effective and fun!! I want to revamp everything! LOL. Who do you love to buy your clip art from? Favorites?

All Star: 
This summer I've been really proud of all the reading I've been doing. I have a book with me everywhere I go. No seriously... everywhere! Just in case I have a few moments to read. And the funny thing is, the more your read, the more you WANT to read, so I have just been devouring books like crazy this summer. At least devouring books by my standards. My comprehension is through the roof, but I am not what one would call a fast reader. If only.  Just imagine the books I could get through then.  To see what I've been reading, visit my Fiction Friday page and check back every Friday for my newest post to celebrate children's literature.

http://theteachingthief.blogspot.com/p/fiction-friday-2015_19.html





That's all for me! What are you up to??



6 comments:

  1. Super cute blog :) I completely forgot about back to school supply sales...my brain has been stuck on getting everything else ready!! That makes me excited!! I am super obsessed with clipart/borders/backgrounds/fonts! Here are some of my favorite, most talented people on the planet:
    -Erin Bradley (clipart)
    -Kimberly Geswein (fonts)
    -Kevin and Amanda (fonts)
    -Kelly Benefield (borders)
    -Print Candee (backgrounds)

    Have fun!!

    Kendra
    This Little Ladybug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all the clip art/font suggestions. I will be sure to check them all out!! :)

      Delete
  2. I just hopped on the Instagram train, too! I added you. =)

    Meg
    Third Grade in the First State

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on taking the TPT plunge and for getting on Instagram! I haven't joined Instagram yet, but if/when I do, I will look for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also recommend Kimberly Geswein for fonts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I get my Instagram going again I will hit you up! Love your Fiction Friday idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts!