April 16, 2012

I've been funded & K5 Learning Review


Guess what? I've been funded!
 That's right...I've had my first Donors Choose project funded.  I'm so excited. I submitted my project on Sunday and received all my funding this afternoon. A huge thank you goes out to the George and Fay Young Foundation for matching dollars and to my big brother for donating the rest.  How great is family? Thank you both for your generosity and believing in my students.  Anyway, twelve brand new Whisperphones will be arriving in my classroom sometime soon. I know my students are going to love them!


In other news, K5 Learning has an online reading and math program for kindergarten to grade 5 students.  I've been given a 6 week free trial to test and write a review of their program.  If you are a blogger, you may want to check out their  open invitation to write an online learning review of their program. 

2 comments:

  1. congrats on your first funded project :o) It's a great feeling to know that others believe in your ideas too--enjoy your whisperphones!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts!