A HUGE thank you to Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for bestowing the honor of...
on myself and my little blog. That was the perfect way to end my week. Thank you! Thank you! I am so honored and will do my very best to live up to the award. If you haven't explored all the wonderful ideas at 4th Grade Frolics, make sure you stop by her blog. She's fantastic!
Now, that I have been honored with this award, here are the next steps:
1) Link back to those that nominated you and thank them (Check!)
2) Share 7 things about yourself (Check!)
3) Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you know and love (Check!)
Okay, here are 7 tidbits about me.
- This is my 5th year of teaching.
- I love to read. I mostly read children's novels with a few New York Times bestsellers sprinkled in throughout the year, but my favorite guilty pleasure reads are the Sookie Stackhouse novels.
- I am a dog person to the very core. So much so, that I will not read books where the dog dies. I just can't do it.
- I was a barista for 6 years and miss it. It was so much fun!
- I taught group fitness classes while in college (step, spin, etc.).
- I have a full fledged addiction to colored pens and markers.
- I enjoy cooking but hate going to the grocery store. This is often quite the conundrum.
Finally, here is my list of 15 blogs that I love and have inspired me: