Oh my, the receipts are piling up! With back to school in full swing, I am out doing my part to stimulate the economy. I have been buying all kinds of things for my classroom and my kiddos. But, I haven't forgotten myself. There are just a few things I need to pick up every year that are teacher only materials. Hehe! Check out my Top 10 Teacher Must Haves for Back to School below and then join my first ever linky party!
Top 10 Teacher Must Haves for Back to School
10) New Pens! I'm sure the ones I was using still work, but it is so much more fun to have a fresh set. These Papermate felt tip pens are my favorite!
9) A super cute new post-it dispenser!
8) New Mr. Sketch markers! They are simply the best!
7) A new teacher "Bag of Doom" to haul my stuff to and from school from L.L. Bean.
6) You know we are going to need it! Whether it is sore muscles from moving heavy furniture around or hearing your name twenty million times a day...Ibuprofen is surely in my future.
5) A manicure, pedicure, and new haircut to look and feel my best for open house.
4) New Expo Markers that will be teacher only! I attach flowers to the ends of my Expos to identify them and help them stand out among the rest. Yes, that's right... I don't share. This way the kids use their markers and I use my markers and everyone is happy.
3) A good bottle of wine. Okay, obviously I do not take this to school, but I do buy a bottle to keep on hand for those first couple of weeks back. It's called Lucky Duck (my sister introduced me to it). You can only find it at Walmart and it is only $4 and it's good.
2) A fantastic thermal lunch tote from Thirty-One. It even has my name on it!
1) I *heart* new shoes! I haven't actually bought these yet, but I have my eye on them and I'm hoping they make it to my closet by the first day back. Aren't they cute?!?